iklan jawatan/ kerja kosong malaysia
- To monitor sales and A&P activities at Lower Trade.
- To implement marketing strategies and promotions.
- To coordinate with Account Department on sales collection.
- Able to conduct market survey or research.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, or Diploma in Business Administration/Management, Marketing or other related field.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in FMCG industries.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in Bahasa Melayu, English and knowledge in Mandarin.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
- Malaysian citizen or holds relevant resident status.
Seapack Food Sdn Bhd
(Co No : 204341-V)
The Human Resources Department
Plot 575, Prai Free Industrial Zone,
Prai Industrial Estate,
13600 Prai, Penang
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.texchemgroup.com for more career opportunities with TEXCHEM GROUP OF COMPANIES