jawatan kosong untuk diisi
jawatan sebagai pembantu pengurus jualan
- Achieve sales targets given to the team;
- Develop and implement effective sales plans and ensure that a high standard of service is provided by sales team members at all times;
- Manage and drive leads and sales activities of the sales teams;
- Conduct sales meetings with subordinates and monitor individuals’ performance taking action to address performance gaps as they arise;
- Addressing team members’ skill/product knowledge gaps through individual coaching and arranging for appropriate training;
- Retention of talents;
- Motivation and development of sales team members;
- Submission of regular/required sales information for the team to the DST Manager
- Ensure Compliance guidelines and documentation requirements are strictly adhered to for all new accounts acquired;
- Maintain HSBC’s internal control standards and observe the Group’s Compliance Policy / requirement.
- A recognised degree with at least 3-5 years of managing a team. Previous experience in a DST especially in the banking sector will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Commercial Banking is preferred.
- Possess good planning, organizing and sales management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- A good team player.
Head of Human Resources
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
P.O Box 10244
50912 Kuala Lumpur