- To assist superiors in sourcing, negotiating, compiling & processing purchases of materials for the best quality and cost.
- Ability to continously keep track of the market trend related to the key commodities and strive for better cost competitiveness.
- Manage import clearance of goods/raw material and handle Tax Exemption/Licenses/Customs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Food Technology or equivalent.
- Computer literacy, experience in Microsoft Office is preferable.
- Result oriented with good knowledge in planning and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Highly committed, self motivated, must have good learning attitude and self discipline.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates applicants are encouraged to apply. 1-2 years working experience in the related field would be an added advantage.
- Full-Time position available.
General Affairs Department,
Ajinomoto (M) Bhd.(4295-W)
Lot 5710, Jalan Kuchai Lama,
58200 Kuala Lumpur