Reports To: Project Director
Contacts: Customers, Orisoft staff, Staff of Customers
- Primarily responsible for client payroll activities.
- Execute and deliver the payroll according to the agreed schedule.
- Manage and advise client in the Payroll related inquiry including some Human Resource practice.
- To effectively escalate operation issues to a more senior-level
- He/She is expected to provide the best-fit services clients through defined processes in meeting all SLA
- Handling exceptions and propose solutions to meet specific customer requirements. This will encompass the system study, supports, enhancements & customizations, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Any other projects or duties as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource/Business Admin or its equivalent.
- Must good command in English, both spoken and written, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in Payroll and Human Resources activities.
- Initiative with good analytical skills, the ability to work under minimal supervision and able to handle multi-tasking roles.
- Strong understanding in Human Resource Policy and Procedure.
- Possessing own transportation would be an added advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Orisoft Systems (M) Sdn Bhd
801D, Level 8, Tower D, Uptown 5
No. 5, Jalan SS 21/39, Damansara Uptown
47400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org