Contract and Permanent Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities: (Kuala lumpur)
- To perform QS and cost management duties
- Posses good communication skills and able to liaise effectively with contractors,consultants,suppliers and authorities
- Motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- To verify all progress claims up to the final claim certification
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Bill Of Quantities,Cost Estimation and Contract Management
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
ISOTEX SERVICES SDN BHD
No. 35-1 Jalan Setiawangsa 11A
54200 Kuala Lumpur
E-mail : email@example.com