Responsibilities: (S'gor-Bndr Bkt Puchong)
- Preparation of monthly management and statutory reports, finalization of monthly accounts closing for various projects.
- Manages the preparation and presentation of financial reports including profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow, consolidated financial reporting and statutory returns.
- Familiar with group accounting policies and at the same time ensure compliance to local statutory requirements, tax, audit and treasury compliance.
- Review existing internal controls and processes and take actions to enhance and improve the systems whenever necessary meeting changes in the organization.
- Assist in quarterly forecast and yearly budget preparations.
- Ad-hoc assignment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Finance / Accountancy / Banking, or Professional qualification either CPA or ACCA.
- A Certified Accountant and member of MIA.
- At least 3 year(s) of related working experience in the related field with recent years in a management capacity, preferably gained in a similar or related industry.
- Have sound knowledge of KLSE requirements and consolidation of accounts.
- Analytical, result-oriented, dynamic and resourceful.
- Able to work independently under pressure to produce the desired result within the desired deadline.
Interest applicants are requested to fax/e-mail a complete resume with contact telephone number, salary expected with a recent passport size photograph to :-
The Human Resources and Administration Department
Menara NCT, No:2, Jalan BP 4/9
Bandar Bukit Puchong
47100 Puchong Selangor
Fax No. : 03-8064 3388