Communications, Sales & Event Coordinator
- Degree holders in Public relations, Mass Communications, Human Resource Management.
- 4 – 5 Years experience, Possess excellent command of oral and written English.
- Good organizational skills, able to attend on site meetings and Travel overseas.
- Detailed and project oriented.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, highly independent, innovative, creative and result oriented.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Applicant must possess own transport and willing to work long hours.
a) Higher Annual Leave - 14- 18 days based on seniority
b) 5 days work
c) Hospitalization Benefits for staff above 1 year service
d) Flexi Hours for reporting to work
e) Medical Claims
f) Self Development Training Provided
g) Masters Degree Fees Paid in Full for staff above one year of service
- Scholarship of up to USD 16,000 !
h) Company Sports Team
i) Other Common Benefits
j) International Environment .
The position offers a good salary package with strong opportunity for personal growth and advancement, with several other titles presently or to be published.
1003, Block A,
Phileo Damansara 1, Jalan 16/11,
46350 Petaling Jaya.
Fax : 603-79566585