Business Development Executive
- Actively promote and secure contracts to achieve pre-determined sales targets.
- Market the Company’s services in a manner so as to meet the Company’s requirement on gross profit margins. Attend to contract renewals, negotiating for contract price increases and ensure that variations at contract level are action.
- Maintain direct contract with clients to ensure satisfaction with our services, commitment to our long-term presence and the further extension of our business.
- Complete all document relating to sales activities such as proper and complete costing sheets, quotation and tender document, cover letters accompanying quotations, contract and initial work orders and monthly sales report and contract reports.
- Ensure the quality system within the Company is adhered to.
- Assist the Business Development Manager in obtaining market information on the cleaning industry our competitors and other relevant areas.
- Assist in the overall collection of overdue payments.
- Minimum SPM/Diploma/Degree in Marketing preferred.
- Experience in selling related to pest control or washroom services and related industry added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, result oriented, strong planning, good presentation skills and good time management
- Must possess own car and good communication skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
Interested candidates are to submit applications stating contact number, date available, current and expected salary, by post/ fax/ email to:
No. 18, Jalan 51A/223
46100 Petaling Jaya
Fax: +603–7960 8119