- To oversee, plan and coordinate all production related issues, including forecasting, scheduling, human and material resources planning, materials handling, inventory control, health and safety issues, maintenance, shipping, purchasing etc.
- To manage ISO9001:2000 matters including quality and documentation procedures.
- To work closely with R&D Dept. and Technical Staff to constantly improve production methods or strategies to reduce cost, reduce wastage/scrap, increase efficiency/productivity and increase quality of products.
- Preferably between 30 to 45 years of age.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering. Candidates with experience but without acedemic qualification will also be considered.
- Strong technical background, especially in plastic injection molding, metal sheet stamping and forming, riveting and assembly.
- Relevant experience in a managerial position in a manufacturing plant.
Interested candidates may also send in their resumes via post or fax. Kindly attention to Mr.Chi. or email to email@example.com
Lot 5 Batu 17 1/2 Jalan Ipoh,
Rawang Industrial Estate,
Tel: 603 - 6091 4146 Fax: 603 - 6091 2323