Internal Audit Manager
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business from an accredited college or university. A professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, MACPA or CIA and a member of MIA is an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years auditing experience in manufacturing industries. And, able to work independently.
- Able to perform risk assessment, review the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control in place, analyze and evaluate the feasibility of business venture, acquisition and other strategic management issues. So as, recommend appropriate control procedure.
- A good working knowledge in the Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance, Securities Commission and Bursa Malaysia requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, taxation, financial, treasury, accounting, budgeting, group accounting & costing, risk-based audit, information system audit and is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Strong commitment in meeting deadlines.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or write / fax-in your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
(Advert @ JobStreet.com)
1168, Kampung Teluk, Sungai Dua
Kawasan Perusahaan Sungai Lokan
For more information please visit our website: http://www.eurospan.com.my
Kindly indicate position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope