- Your primary role is to ensure timely product registration and provide regulatory-related support to sales and marketing. You will be expected to maintain a registration database and to provide monthly status updates on registration.
- As the principal license holder you will need to work with other related departments to ensure compliance in all areas including maintenance of proper records, timely product incidence and adverse event reporting as well as submission of product information changes as required by government legislation.
- You will participate in local industry groups and build close relationships with government agencies as needed.
- We are looking for a Malaysia-registered pharmacist with experience working with local regulatory agency in product registration.
- You should possess good communication and interpersonal skills with adequate written and spoken English ability.
- The successful candidate is a highly driven, self motivated and independent individual with team spirit.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or write in with a detailed resume to:
Level 12, Wisma Kelana Brem Tower 1,
(Jalan Stadium), Kelana Jaya,
Telephone: 6-03-74911900 Fax: 60-3-74918116