Responsibilities of the Role:(kuala Lumpur)
You will be required to answer in-bound calls from customers in Singapore with regard to their internet service (Dial-up / ADSL / Wireless)
Requirements for the Role:
- Diploma / Degree in an IT related discipline
- At least 1 year experience in an IT support related position; those with Streamyx / Jaring / TMnet experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong command of spoken and written English is compulsory; the ability to communicate in Mandarin / Bahasa Malaysia will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems such as Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 / Windows 2000 Pro / Windows XP Home / Pro as well as Macintosh
- Well versed in End User internet technologies such as Modems, Broadband, Network cards as well as USB, TCP/IP settings, HTTP, FTP and emails.
- Working hours are shift based
- Must be available for immediate start
- Attractive Salary
- Performance related allowance
- Medical coverage
- Dynamic work culture with active employee relations activities
- Comprehensive training and global career path opportunities
25th Floor, Menara TA One (Letter box 22-80)
22, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Or alternatively you may also e-mail us at:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified