Senior Executive-IT & Admin
Responsibilities: (s'gor-port klang)
- Single point of contact on IT-related issues
- Provide support on hardware, software and all IT-related issues
- To monitor, analyze and resolve issues
- Responsible to follow-on on cases to ensure timely resolution
- Maintain and documentations new implementations
- Create, maintain and update knowledge base
- Generating/compiling reports
- Web-designing and maintenance
- Supports administration, accounting and billing departments
- Good working knowledge of accounts would be advantageous
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): trouble shooting, technical network.
- Preferred skill(s): team player, communication, interpersonal.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Port Klang.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
92-A, Jalan Tengku Badar
42000 Port Klang, Selangor D.E., Malaysia
(Attn: Head of Human Resources)
Tel : 603 – 3168 994 1
Fax : 603 – 3167 0425
E-mail : email@example.com