Executive-Multimedia Customer Support(IPTV/Voice)
Responsibilities of the Role:(Kuala Lumpur)
- As a team member, you will be required to provide phone support to inbound enquires relating to multimedia / broadband services from Singapore.
Requirements for the Role:
- Diploma / Degree holder in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- Technical knowledge in IP networks, routers, broadband technologies will be an advantage.
- Independent, having strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks with good written and spoken English; ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Graduates who have experience in college / university projects related to video, data and voice streaming through IP Networks are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work shift hours
- Attractive Salary
- Performance related allowance
- Medical coverage
- Dynamic work culture with active employee relations activities
- Comprehensive training and global career path opportunities
25th Floor, Menara TA One (Letter box 22-80)
22, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Or alternatively you may also e-mail us at:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified