- Perform the full spectrum of the financial and management accounting functions with focus on internal control and financial analysis.
- Formulate, review and implement internal accounting control and procedures such as cash flow management, costing, budgeting, tax planning and reviews.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of financial, management and statutory reports.
- Fully involve in budget planning, forecast and analysis.
- Ensure accounting records and systems are in compliance with statutory requirements and corporate policies.
- Liaison with Auditors, Bankers and Tax Agents.
- Candidate must possess at least a recognized Diploma / LCCI, Bachelor Degree, Professional qualification in accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years working experience in the related field preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Able to handle full set of account including manufacturing account.
- Able to work independently.
- Possess good written and spoken English.
- Computer literate preferably in accounting software knowledge.
- Ability to multi task, meet critical deadlines and perform under pressure.
Texchem-Pack (KL) Sdn Bhd
No 1, Persiaran Perusahaan, Seksyen 23
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel: 03-5541 8208
Fax: 03-5542 6419