Finance and Accounting Manager
Responsibilities: (S'gor-Petaling jaya)
- Perform reconciliation of inventory receipts, invoicing and returns to ensure accuracy & timeliness of transactions.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Management, and Consolidation reports to the board, monitoring general ledger & Corporate finance
- Focus on business planning and corporate financial analysis, give advice on all financial dealings of the organization
- Prepare forecast, budget and monitor actual performance
- Finance management, internal controls & compliance
- Liaise with auditors, company secretarial, tax agents, banks and other statutory bodies/authorities
- Plan and manage cash-flow of the Company
- analyze, recommend, design and develop constructive accounting system, operation work flows, troubleshoot operational bottleneck and problems to increase efficiency
- Responsible for month end close financial close and ensure all deliverables are met.
- Manage all financial and accounting functions in accordance with statutory and tax requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Knowledge in ACCPAC is an advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong drive for results and a fast learner
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Precision Design Solutions Sdn Bhd(734202-V)
10B, 10th Flr, Blk D, Kompleks Kelana Centre Point,
No. 3, Jalan SS7/19, Kelana Jaya,
Telephone: 6-03-78041730 Fax: 6-03-78045110