Finance and Accounts Executive
Responsibilities: (Kuala Lumpur)
- Reporting to General Manager, you will be responsible for full set of accounts, submission, handling of financial and KPI reporting on the business performance.
- Prepare and review statutory tax and management reports.
- Support the retail, service and distribution business in terms of conducting cash & stock count, bank reconciliation and credit control function.
- Assisting in processing payroll and HR administration duties.
- To liase with auditor and tax agent for information preparation.
- Manage daily company cash flow and all treasury matters
- Review and enhance internal control procedures
- Ensure proper Inventory control in place
- Female below 35years old.
- Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/Accountancy Degree) with at least 3 - 5 years relevant experience in the retail / service / FMCG industry.
- Independent, meticulous and proactive.
- Able to work in a challenging, fast-paced and start-up environment.
- Familiar with UBS accounting system.
7-0-1, Megan Corporate Park, Block B,
Jalan 1/125E, Taman Desa Petaling,
57100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Plaza Low Yat - Sunway Pyramid - Mid Valley - Digital Mall@PJ -
Tel: +603 9058 1080 Fax: +603 9056 1080