Requirements:jawatan kosong (S'gor-Cyber Jaya)
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- OOP software development skill in C++, C# or Java is a must.
- Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML) is required.
- Working experience in PABX, SIP, MGCP, TAPI, CSTA, RTP, RTCP or TCP/IP protocol stacks is an added advantage.
- Working experience on Linux platform is an added advantage.
- Working experience on Symbian platform is an added advantage.
- Understanding of various Software Development Life Cycle models & CMMI process model.
If you are an independent, creative, research and development minded and challenge seeker, we welcome you to start your career at PRDCM. Join our dynamic team to define, develop and deliver innovative solutions.
- 5 day week with flexible working hour systems
- Attractive salary package with Management Incentive
- Hiring Bonus
- Home Broadband fee is provided
- Paid car park
- Weekly sports activities
- Fun Team outings
- Dress code – smart casual
- High-end PCs, Laptops and digital multi-media equipments
Please apply online / fax / write in / email, with complete resume giving full details of your background, experience, current and expected salary, contact numbers together with a non-returnable photograph to:
Panasonic R&D Centre Malaysia Sdn Bhd,
Penthouse Level 4,
Quill Building III, 3501 Jalan Teknokrat 5,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax No: 03-83181226
E-mail : email@example.com