The primary role of this position is to provide effective project management and team leadership to ensure that projects are completed successfully to quality standards, on time, and within budget, for IT infrastructure and System Integration project. The PM will be expected to work closely with customer, project development team, business and technical consultants.
- Work with consultants or customer to develop solutions that meet requirements with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Participate in all phases of application development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Access/evaluate technologies as and when required.
- Strong project management skills in medium to large scale projects
- Good leadership, communication and business consulting skills
- Develop and execute project activities such as planning, scheduling, establishment, project staff recruitment and training, all aspects of project control etc.
- Ensure that project scope, requirements, deliverables and acceptance criteria are clearly defined, documented and agreed with the customer, and that a clear baseline is established for the project before work starts.
- Establish and maintain up to date work breakdown structures, project plans, schedules and progress measurements with reference to the project baseline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must understand the systems development life cycle. Experience in system analysis, design and developing application solutions with JAVA technology.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in managing IT project
- Possess good knowledge in Project Management Methodology and good in using Project management tools e.g MS Project
- Strong analytical, problem solving, documentation, requirement analysis and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge or good understanding of Securities industry will be an advantage
- Good leadership, excellent negotiation and communication skill (written/oral) and able to interact at all levels.
Please submit a detailed resume stating qualifications, functional areas of interest and experience (if any), a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and state job code on the left hand corner of envelope, to the attention of :
FORMIS RESOURCES BERHAD (Reg.No.: 530701-T)
(formerly known as My-InfoTech (M) Berhad)
20th Floor, Menara PanGlobal
No. 8 Lorong P Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: (03) 20706893