- P&L responsibilities for the total management of our operations in China to support the annual growth target and the Group’s strategic plan.
- Evaluates company operations, management needs and recommend the appropriate solutions to enhance the effectiveness of the operations.
- Plans, and leverage resources to support business growth and to improve production to maximum capacity; and to ensure that quality, cost, delivery and customer satisfaction targets are met.
- Formulates and executes production strategies that will fuel company’s business growth consistent with the Group’s vision / mission and to ensure that company objectives are achieved.
- Establishes and adapts strategic business plans to meet company’s financial targets and achieve customer’s satisfaction through appropriate capacity & resources allocation for making OTD, excellent quality and services rendered.
- Manages client accounts at multiple levels, especially with key decision makers.
- Supports development of new businesses towards achieving the targeted revenue growth.
- Leads, trains, develop, motivate and mentor the team in line with the company’s value system.
- Must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Those with business & marketing knowledge are added advantages.
- At least 5 years of related managerial experience in engineering/manufacturing environment with 2 years in oil and gas/ precision engineering capacity. Ideally, candidates would have strong operations/general management/business development background in the Engineering sector.
- Hands-on experience in process improvement & factory management from bottom to top.
- Excellent leadership qualities with strong drive for achievement, strong organisational abilities and effective management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to interact comfortably with all levels of people and influence them to work as a team.
- Candidate must be able to speak and write in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to operate effectively in an ever challenging and dynamic environment.
- Offer package: RM 10,000 + Allowances
Interested candidates may submit your resume by email it to :firstname.lastname@example.org
Suite 11-6, Level 11, Wisma UOA II, No.21 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Main: 03-2164 2188
Fax: 03-2164 2588
For any corporate/client enquires or feedback, kindly email to
For any overseas and related recruitment matters, please email to
To be kept updated with HR / recruitment-related news and jobs from TBC HR
Consulting Pte Ltd, please register yourself as a job seeker at www.tbcareers.com