- Total responsibility for day-to-day management of the Production, Maintenance and Production Planning Department in order to achieve company’s Quality Objectives such as productivity, on time delivery, yield and costing.
- To reduce production cost by improving productivity, reducing rejection rate and improving operation method/process.
- Ensuring smooth and uninterrupted operations with product rejection rates and wastages kept to the minimum.
- Continuous development and implementation of AS/EN 9100 Quality Management System, standards, procedures and work instructions for all areas of operations.
- To achieve customer satisfaction through quality management and timely deliveries.
- Improve production efficiency through productivity gains and cost reduction program.
- To ensure total plant safety and comply with legal requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic or equivalent.
- At least 6 years related working experience in engineering/manufacturing environment with 2 years in similar capacity.
- Hands on experience in ISO9001, process improvement and production management.
- Resourceful, proactive and dynamic individual equipped with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and abilities in leading and molding a disciplined and efficient culture from shop floor level upwards.
- Offer Package: RM 5,500 – RM 6,500.
Interested candidates may submit your resume by email it to :firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
TBC HR Consulting Sdn Bhd
Suite 11-6, Level 11, Wisma UOA II, No.21 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Main: 03-2164 2188
Fax: 03-2164 2588
For any corporate/client inquires or feedback, kindly email to
For any overseas and related recruitment matters, please email to
To be kept updated with HR / recruitment-related news and jobs from TBC HR
Consulting Pte Ltd, please register yourself as a job seeker at www.tbcareers.com