Project HSE Manager
- Implement SapuraAcergy HSE management system within the project, taking into account the particularities of the project and particular requirements from the Client
- Advise the project manager on all aspects related to HSE
- At the start of the project, build up and implement the project HSE management system (including procedures, etc) from the SapuraAcergy system. Identify and justify deviations from company policies. Develop and implement the Project Quality plan.
- Train and induct all project staff to the project HSE system as appropriate
- During the development of the project, ensure that HSE processes (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, etc) are applied consistently, systematically, and in a timely manner. Co-ordinate the performance of risk analysis, HAZOPs, Job Safety Analysis, Risk Assessments or other technical HSE studies that may be required, subsequently follow up the resulting actions
- Be the dedicated interface on HSE matters with the Client HSE representative
- Evaluate the subcontractors HSE Programs against the project HSE Management System and ensures alignment as required
- Depending on the scope and size of the project, manage additional HSE resources
- interface with Sapura3000 vessel offshore HSE officers as required
- Prepare appropriate reports (periodic, incident / accident, HSE close-out)
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in OSHA& Registered with DOSH / HSE certificate or diploma qualification in the HSE field, in particular regarding offshore vessel & construction safety
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of HSE systems requirements from oil & gas clients
- Ability to communicate to external parties
- Good knowledge of English & Bahasa Malaysia, oral and written skills
Level 6, Sapura@Mines,
No. 7, Jalan Tasik, The Mines Resort City,
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan.