- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting (CPA, ACCA & etc).
- Minimum 4 years of working experience including 1-2 years at Supervisory level.
- Strong commitment and dedication.
- Action oriented and driven for result.
- Team player with excellent communication, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Supervising a team of 8-10 staffs for a region (e.g. Americas, Europe, Asia/Middle East, South Asia, North Asia) to meet Key Performance Indexes on Accounts Payable.
- Guiding and providing advice/training to staff on AP/PO system.
- Liaising with the Country’s Financial Controllers (CFC) on specific country related issues
- Responsible for activities for assigned region
Or kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address by the 13th July 2007.
Attn: Human Resource Department
APL-NOL (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
12th Floor Menara IGB, Midvalley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur