- To assist Quality Manager to oversee and supervise the manufacturing quality control operational function.
- To ensure all product quality, process quality and system quality conform to customers’ specifications and internal quality system requirements.
- Liaise with customers on quality and RMA issues (CAR, audits, etc.) Including periodic reviews.
- Liaise with Engineering, Production and Test personal on all quality issues such as evaluation of manufacturing process, reject investigation, corrective action to reduce the customer reject and field return rate for continuous improvement.
- Co-ordinate and enforce engineering change and NPI process
- Ensure failure analysis and evaluations are carried out satisfactorily to identify the root cause and drive for closure of corrective actions for reliability test rejects. (for product with reliability test)
- Monitor product quality performance and generate quality reports
- Conduct internal quality audits (ESD, QMS)
- Review on ESD requirements and ESD compliance with customer/internal staff
- To initiate relevant quality procedure and operational specification
- Recommend and initiate continuous improvement measures
- Handle internal/external corrective actions as required
- To recommend disposition non-conforming materials.
- To set QC inspection guidelines and quality inspection criteria for products.
- To ensure that products which were assembled / tested using out of calibration equipment were re-inspected and tested.
- Prepare quality report.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical engineering
- 3-5 yrs in quality engineering in PCBA/Box build manufacturing environment
- A team player, result orientated and dedicated
- Good communications skills in English (written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in electronics components, metal stamping process, plastic injection process is an advantage
- Measurement system analysis, and other problem solving tools is preferred
- Well versed in ISO Standards and quality systems, SPC, Sampling Plan & IPC standards
Please write in with your detailed resume stating your present & expected salary & passport sized photo (n.r.) to :
GES Manufacturing Services (M) Sdn Bhd
PLO 34 Fasa 2
Kawasan Perindustrian Senai,
81400 Senai, Johor.
Fax: 07-5992521 or email : email@example.com & cc to firstname.lastname@example.org