- 1.Responsible for the actual site work supervision and ensuring that they are properly executed in accordance with the requirements as set out in the Quality Plans.
- 2.To assist Site Engineer/Superintendent in coordination, interfacing and distributing of work at site.
- 3.The Site Supervisor is the overall leader of all skilled and un-skilled workers and is responsible to implement the instructions from the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
Rimba Ramin Sdn Bhd
No 3,Jalan 3/146 Bandar Tasik Selatan,
Kuala Lumpur 57000
Telephone: 60-3-90581007 Fax: 60-3-90589007