- Assist Project Manager to carry out jobs pertaining to contracts with clients and sub-contractors.
- Able to study drawing well.
- Handle tender process.
- Prepare bill of quantities and cost estimations.
- Good negotiation skills on pricing with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Attend to site valuation and measurement of work done.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly progress claims, variation costs, cost negotiation.
- Final site valuation and measurement.
- Preparation and finalization of variation claims and final accounts for each project.
- Cert / Diploma / Degree in QS / Building or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Good communications skill and able to interact appropriately with all levels in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of computer (Word, Excel) is an added advantage.
- Must possess valid driving license and own car.
- Willing to travel outstation.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills, self motivated and able to work under pressure, independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Preferably age between 25 to 35.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via FAX , EMAIL or WRITE-IN your CV in detailed, stating qualifications, experience, expected salary, copies of relevant certificates and enclose a current passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) to :
No. 25, Jalan PJS 11/9,
46150 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Fax : 03 - 5635 5752
Email : email@example.com