- Develop quality plan and to establish standard relating to process and product;
- Handling of quality complaints, investigation and propose for corrective action;
- Assist in review, monitor and improving quality standard to meet requirement of ISO9001:2000;
- Monitor performance through statistic data and take necessary action;
- Supervise and training working on quality process improvement;
- Degree in engineering or science discipline;
- Age 25 to 35 years old;
- Minimum 2 years experiences in similar capacity;
- Strong technical knowledge in process and quality standard;
- Good analytical skill;
A competitive remuneration package and excellent career advancement opportunity will be offered to the successful candidate.
Kindly send in your resume by e-mail to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be notified of the interview appointment.