- Define, document and execute medium to large scale IT infrastructure projects and actively participate in all phases of the project
- Identify, assess and manage risks and constraints to the success of the project
- Estimate cost, timescales and resource requirements
- Prepare, maintain and effectively track project, quality and risk plans
- Degree in IT or equivalent and PMI certification would be advantageous
- At least 8 years' working experience in IT infrastructure either in a systems and/or network environment with minimum 3 years' of project leading experience
- Experienced in preparing business proposals, establishing project cost and timeline as well as managing project risk
- Able to analyse, diagnose, design, plan, execute and evaluate work to time, cost and quality targets, exhibiting thorough familiarity with available methods, procedures, tools, equipment and standards associated with own area of specialisation and making correct choices from alternatives
- Must be process and project management methodology oriented and willing to adhere strictly to company's global methodology
- Able to work under broad direction but is a self-motivated individual who is able to work independently. Has technical responsibility and accountability for work performed and decisions taken.
- The incumbent will be deployed to work in Cyberjaya.
Xcellink Sdn Bhd
Suite 7.03 Level 7 Wisma E&C
2 Lorong Dungun Kiri
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 2380 0220