- To supervise and manage renovation work for RHB Group buildings and other properties managed by the company.
- Degree / Diploma in Building / Architecture / Interior Architecture / M&E / Quantity surveying with a minimum 3 years experience.
- Able to liaise effectively with contractors, consultants and customers.
- Computer literate and knowledge in AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently.
Applicants are invited to apply online or submit their applications with a detailed resume stating qualifications (full transcripts) and experience, present and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) before 13 July 2007 to the address below:
RHB Capital Berhad (312952-H)
Level 11, Tower One, RHB Centre
Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
FAX: (03) 92810927
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.