- Must have the drive to finish projects on time within quality specs and within budget.
- Communications skills and interpersonal skills with suppliers, contractors and clients.
- Responsible in completing task given.
- Must have initiative and able to manage projects independently.
- Understand drawings and BQ well and familiar with costs/prices.
- Able to work with clients and get support of staff, suppliers and contractors.
- Candidate must at least have working experience in the interior construction field is essential.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Possess own transport for site work.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Fix Interior Collections Sdn. Bhd.
270, Jalan Cheras,
Kuala Lumpur 56100
Telephone: 60-3-92830098 Fax: 60-3-92830097