- Process design, reengineering and implementation of new processes for works being off-shored to India and Malaysia. The process is all about “technical data interpretation and entry” at a large scale.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills;
- Exposure to Oil and Gas Industry and understanding of Energy domain and how customers use energy content will be desirable but not a must;
- Confident in building the new processes and implementing measurable data quality metrics;
- Ability to quickly learn the current processes and trouble shoot the deficiencies and propose the best practices.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with international domain experts.
- Monitors customer expectations on content quality metrics;
- Stays abreast of industry trends to ensure systems and processes are best of class. Metrics are Measured, Tracked, Benchmarked and Goals are refined to meet the “best of class” status.
- Interfaces with production teams, knowledge services, and technical services and brings in Total Quality & Process oriented culture into all areas of content creation process.
- Implements and owns knowledge management and quality management system.
- Graduate with 7+ years of experience in Process Reengineering and Quality
- Lead process auditing experience is a must.
- Candidate must have great communication and documentation skills;
- Experience in database, data processing and information systems will be good fit;
- Must have experience in working with international teams;
- Ability to evangelize and influence; Ability to drive a vision into results.
- Process design and reengineering experience in data processing at large BPO/KPO type setups will be a great fit.
Knowledge of Oil & Gas upstream business is desired;
- Experienced and capable of designing and implementing innovative processes for a large team of highly technical data analysts/content entry operators
- Expert level user of MS Office applications (Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint in particular)
We offer 5 days work week with good working environment. Interested applicants please send your resume stating personal particulars, qualification, work experience, current & expected salary and a passport size photo by mail BEFORE 10th July 2007.
Unit 18.3, 2nd Floor,
Block A, UNITAR Building,
Jalan SS 6/12,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 6 03 7806 4552
Fax: 6 03 7806 4542