- 1. Developing &producing engineering and architectural shop drawings based on outline design
- 2. Preparation of drawing and technical proposals
- 3. organize engineering drawimgs for construction puposes and prepare graphical presentation
- 4. Overall control and coordination of all on-going projects
- 5. Liaison between the site project manpower, machineries and ancillary equipments are utilized effectively on site
- 6. To ensure project procedures and quality standard are implemented
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): project management software(AUTOCAD, MS Project).
- Preferred skill(s): GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Rimba Ramin Sdn Bhd
No 3,Jalan 3/146 Bandar Tasik Selatan,
Kuala Lumpur 57000
Telephone: 60-3-90581007 Fax: 60-3-90589007