- To develop and implement efficient sourcing strategies and identify potential suppliers, local as well as overseas, and carry out evaluation for the best in terms of cost, quality and delivery
- To handle major customer accounts and to ensure on-time delivery to customer.
- To manage on-going and new projects with close liaison with customer and relevant departments.
- To communicate with customer on a frequent basis to achieve effective customer service.
- To coordinate in materials planning and purchasing to achieve timing supply of materials.
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline
- With five (5) years working experience in similar capacity and preferably with good knowledge in component's sourcing and experience in driving cost-down initiatives.
- MRP exposure is an added advantage.
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic growing environment
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving, effective negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Posses high level of initiative and self-motivation
An attractive remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested parties are invited to apply online or send a detailed resumes stating current and expected salary with a NR photograph to:
TEM Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd
Lot A97, A101 & A102, Jalan 2A,
Kawasan Perusahaan MIEL Sungai Lalang,
08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah D.A.
Tel: 04 - 441 7802