- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Relevant working experience in consultancy or property development firm(s).
- Experience in pre and post contract functions including feasibility and cost analysis; tender/contracts review; drafting agreements & sub-contract conditions; procurement and award of sub-contract works; negotiation with sub-contractors; and contract administration.
- Strong contractual knowledge, negotiation skills and risk management skills.
- Possess high level of integrity, pleasant personality, strong analytical and organization skills, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Able to work independently under pressure to produce the desired result within the desired deadline.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or write-in your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, expected salary, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Zaman Land Sdn Bhd
Human Resource Department
No: B-G-06, Jalan SS 7/13B,
Plaza Kelana Jaya, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03-7876 8688 Fax : 03-7876 8699
Email : email@example.com