jawatan kosong (Kuala Lumpur-KL)
- Planning, performing and managing financial and operational audits based on a Risk Based Audit Methodology;
- Benchmark and evaluate business processes and identify opportunities for improvements;
- Participate in key project implementation on consultative basis;
- Agree audit findings and value-added recommendations with line management;
- Drafting audit reports and Audit Committee's papers;
- Provide on-the-job guidance and coaching to audit staff; and
- Develop and maintain productive working relationship with management.
- Possess a Professional Qualification / Masters / Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Member of MIA, ICA, ACCA, MACPA,ASCPA,IIA or any relevant professional bodies;
- Minimum 5 years experience in an internal audit department of a major organisation / public-listed company (PLCs) and at least 3 years external audit experience from an established accounting firm;
- Preference will be given to those with knowledge of utilities / infrastructure / engineering / construction industry and the usage of CAATS;
- Very hands-on and able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Good organisational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia; and
- Willing to travel on outstation assignments.
Remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume with details of current and expected salary, a copy of academic qualifications and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd (211763-P)
Level 3, Block J,
Pusat Bandar Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.