- To ensure efficiency of workers and fitness of machinery, tools and equipment in order to achieve desired quality standard.
- To plan man-power in order to ensure sufficient and appropriate staffing of machine shop department with trained and competent personnel.
- To monitor output and take timely actions againts any abnormality that affect output and quality in order to increase production efficiency and quality.
- To provide technical information such as work scope and man hours to Production and Technical Services in order to develop accurate job costing.
- To monitor and recommend solutions on actions/recovery in order to minimize interruption due to machine down time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Automotive/Mechanical/Industry/Production) or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in managing Manufacturing/Productions operations with broad knowledge of all aspects of operations management.
- Must have sound knowledge in machining processess and tolerances and able to provide technical advice.
- Have a good knowledge in managing stock levels, cycle counting, delivery time and performance evaluations.
- Willing to travel.
Motor Teknologi & Industri Sdn Bhd( 626311-M)
Lot 65, Taman Industri Integrasi Rawang,
Jalan Industri 2/5,
48000 Rawang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, candidates are encouraged to “Apply Online” to speed up the selection process.