- Manage all Logistics operations for our client in Malaysia.
- Ensure the customer satisfaction both internal and external.
- Monitor internal organization and systems and propose procedures for improvements.
- Control actual results in comparison with budgets/targets and implement corrective actions.
- Collect information from customers, agents and other resources to improve performance of the company and coordinate such information through regular reports to management and counterpart in Thailand.
- Plan effective loading/ discharging operations of both export and import cargoes.
- Ensure that all necessary equipment are available in correct location in effective working order to ensure prompt and efficient logistics operations.
- Liaise with container Carriers or forwarders for efficient supply, service and cost management
- Continue improving the oversea logistics performance as well as developing the knowledge and efficiency of all logistics personnel.
- Implementation of capital expenditure budgets as directed by the Logistics Executive Committee.
- Bachelors Degree in logistics or related field.
- 6-8 years related experience preferably in dynamic large scale contracting environment; three of which must be specialized in the following areas: complete project development from inception to deployment, demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction in a complex maintenance and logistics environment, proven expertise in management and control of funds and resources.
- Must have demonstrated ability in managing multi-task contracts under intense pressure.
- Background in transportation industry at a level in-depth enough to direct shippers and provide counsel to contracting personnel.
- General experience includes responsibilities in maintenance and logistics business systems design and management.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Good local knowledge of freight / transportation management
Agensi Pekerjaan Career 2U Sdn Bhd (539768-T)
Suite 1.3, 20-1 Medan Setia 2, Plaza Damansara,
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
Corporate Website: www.career2u.com