- Manage the fresh food repackaging process, logistics, warehousing planning and inventory handling activities to maximize efficiency and optimize productivity in the warehouse.
- Administer Inventory Control, Delivery Planning and Distribution activities.
- Liaise with relevant internal (Sales & QA) and external parties (haulage companies, forwarders & etc) on delivery requirements.
- Ensure all warehouse facilities, equipment and tools are properly maintained and comply with safety and environment guidelines.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping at all times.
- Diploma / Degree in any related field of studies.
- Preferably with minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
- Familiar with Malaysian custom procedures, shipping documents, warehouse and distribution management system.
- Good knowledge in international custom regulations, shipping and forwarding.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, result oriented and resourceful.
- Able to work independently & effectively under pressure and with strong leadership skills.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via Jobstreet, send by post or fax in your detailed resume stating your personal particulars, contact number, qualifications, experiences, employment history, current and expected salary, together with a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to:
THE STORE CORPORATION BERHAD (252670-P)
Lot 9A, Jalan 223, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel No: 03-7960 3233 Fax No: 03-7960 3299