- Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture / Building Science or related field.
- 8 to 10 years relevant working experience in property development industry.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and management of the company’s property development projects which include overseeing the co-ordination, budgeting, scheduling, quality control and progress of the projects.
- Liaison with the relevant authorities, consultants and contractors to ensure smooth implementation of the projects.
- Independent, analytical and good interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation and communication skill.
- Candidates based in Vietnam preferably with relevant working experience or familiar with Vietnam’s property development laws, property market and construction procedures.
Kindly indicate your preference for local or overseas base.
Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume stating your present and expected salary together with a recent passport size photograph (scanned or photocopy) to:-
The Lion Group – Property Division
Level 13, Menara Citibank
No 165 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Fax : +60 (03) 21613506
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)