- Report to Senior General Manager (HR).
- Plan and develop the compensation and benefits package to ensure it accurately compensates employees in line with performance.
- Continuously manage and improve alignment between rewards strategies and practices with corporate objectives to ensure the Company gains competitive advantage from effective rewards management.
- Ensure that the compensation & benefits practices in the company are in line with market practices and enables the company to continuously attract and retain the right people.
- Participate in the external benchmarking exercise to ensure competitiveness of reward.
- Manage the timely production, collation, and reporting of data pertaining to organisational headcounts, employees personal records and act as a custodian of the departmental budget.
- Plan/program areas include but are not limited to the following: Health benefits, paid time off, Insurance, Retirement, Stock options, Base pay and incentive bonus plans.
- Assume the full Ownership of corporate E-HRMS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants are encouraged to or Apply Online or send in thier MICROSOFT WORD RESUME to:
email@example.com [stating your applied position]