- To head the Front Office department and to supervise front office staffs, maintain a proper front office system, provide daily report on occupancy, average room revenue.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Langkawi.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
All applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online or submit application complete with resume, a passport sized photograph and expected salary to:
Langkawi Boutique Resort
Lot 2605 Jalan Pantai Cenang,
07000 Mukim Kedawang, Langkawi,
Kedah Darul Aman