Senior Interior designer
- Strong in Space Planning, concept development and computer drawings.
- Knowledge in detail drawing, perspective rendering and materials are added advantage.
- The candidate is expected to conceptualize, present, develop, supervise and implement design and built concept for the client.
- Must be creative, self motivated and responsible.
- Showroom experience and flair with material are advantages.
- Analytical, creative and resourceful with the ability to work independently.
- Strong interior design detailing and coordination skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing projects from conceptualization to completion.
- Good all-around knowledge of design, detailing, technical, costing and procedure.
- Must be comfortable working on tight deadline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD, 3D-Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop and other related designing computer software.
- Preferred Skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- At least 4-7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Chinese.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
- We offer attractive salary 5-10k and benefits to succesful candidates.
Fix Interior Collections Sdn. Bhd.
270, Jalan Cheras,
Kuala Lumpur 56100
Telephone: 60-3-92830098 Fax: 60-3-92830097