- Planning and conducting field and laboratory testing / consulting services.
- Trouble-shooting process equipment problems.
- Field work including on-site operation of equipment.
- Providing technical information to clients.
- Engineers will be trained in the office and in the field.
- Engineers will be sent for continuing education and professional development.
- Engineers will be set for fast-tracked advancement.
- Engineers will be trained for servicing Global Network of clients.
- Training will be conducted by fellow Engineers and Consultants
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Degree holders in other engineering disciplines may apply.
- Fluid Mechanics background.
- Willing to travel 50% to remote locations globally.
- Physically fit and willing to perform hands-on work in an outdoor environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience with analytical laboratory set-up and equipment operations is a plus.
- Knowledge of gas properties and process equipment is a plus.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a passport for travel outside of Malaysia.
- Personal skills such as organization, and the ability to learn and follow directions is a must.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office. Knowledge of process simulation software (e.g. HYSIS) is a plus.
- Required language(s): English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
31-5 Jalan SP 2/1
Taman Serdang Perdana, Seksyen 2,
43300 Seri Kembangan,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.