- To provide technical know-how to improve production and value engineering improvement
- To ensure that new projects adheres to schedule set by the management
- Responsible of engineering aspects of tool fabrication to achieve quality in design and toolmaking process with advanced technical techniques.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Experience in Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding is an asset
- Minimum 5 - 8 years experience in Engineering Design
- Proficient in engineering drawing
- Self-motivated, hands-on approach in a dynamic environment.
Laser Groups of companies offer a friendly but stimulating working atmosphere. We value each and every employee as an important family member.
Successful candidates can also expect a challenging career with us and will be rewarded by an attractive compensation package.
If you meet our requirement, Come and Join our Laser Family
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or mail your comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary and contact number to :
Lot 118, Sungai Petani Industrial Estate,
08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah D.A