The successful Country Manager will be expected to:
1) Bring strong, visionary leadership while providing continuous insight and recommendations to the Board of Directors on all matters internal and external that are critical to the growth and success of the company
2) Be the author and editor of an updated strategic business plan of the technical and business development strategies for the company. Ensure the execution of the business plan and achieve excellent result
3) Establish a plan that calls for the development of research and strategic partnerships that will provide the necessary leverage to develop the company as the leader in its field.
4) Ensure that communication and information flow is open and interactive with the company’s senior team and that all pertinent information to drive the business flows throughout the organization.
5) Exhibit the executive presence and the management values that are consistent with the corporate culture envisioned by the Board of Directors and to articulate and demonstrate the importance of teamwork for all others to follow.
6) Work with the scientific staff, oversee the development of a work plan and key milestones critical to the progress of the company
7) Continuosly to focus on the talent management and development for the team
who has experience in medical equipment business and link the company to technology providers.
with a reputation for dealing with Private and Government Hospitals and relevent projects.
with a science background or a demonstrated understanding and appreciation of science and ability to translate it to a clear and comprehendable valuable asset to the pertinent external constituents and the internal organization.
who has proven sales record that he/she can transform one or two products into a successful offering to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
who has a good reputation, an individual of high values, someone who has an affinity for building great businesses, and who will provide visionary and thoughtful leadership in the days ahead.
who has functioned in a measurable profit and loss environment and who has had control of significant cost management where decisiveness and assertiveness has resulted in a positive impact on the bottom line.
firstname.lastname@example.org [stating your applied position]