- Responsible for the management and administration of contracts.
- To administer, monitor key contracts' obligations/compliance and respond to queries regarding contractual obligations and revisions.
- Assist in preparing all preliminary estimates.
- Assist in Tender evaluation and preparation of Tender Evaluation Reports.
- Preparation of all Contract Documents and other contractual agreements.
- Conduct Site Evaluation for all Progress Payment Claims and preparing Payment Certificate.
- Assessment of all Variation Works/Contractual Claims/Extension of Time etc.
- Preparation of Statement of Final Account and Final Certificates.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or other related discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience with at least three (3) years managerial experience in related field.
- Good knowledge and understanding in overall processes of contract management including feasibilities study, construction cost, tender process, cost control, etc.
- Able to lead and liaise with clients, sub contractors and relevant government authorities.
- Possess strong contractual knowledge, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Able to work under minimum supervision at a tight-deadlines and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in handling project with value more than 100 million ringgit is an added advantage.
Interest applicants are requested to fax/e-mail a complete resume with contact telephone number, salary expected with a recent passport size photograph to :-
The Human Resources and Administration Department
Menara NCT, No:2, Jalan BP 4/9
Bandar Bukit Puchong
47100 Puchong Selangor
Fax No. : 03-8064 3388
E-mail address : email@example.com