- The successful candidate will be responsible over a portfolio of clients whereby he/she will handle the day-to-day corporate management of the client's companies, including incorporation of new companies, registration of branches, preparation of Board minutes/resolutions, preparation of Shareholders' Meeting minutes, lodgement of statutory forms with the Labuan Offshore Financial Services Authority, adoption of annual accounts, filing of annual tax returns and advising the Board on the compliance requirements relating to the relevant Acts. The candidate is required to familiarise him/herself with the Labuan Offshore Companies Act, 1990 as well as all other offshore acts available in Labuan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Corporate Secretarial or equivalent e.g. ICSA
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Labuan.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably senior executives specializing in Corporate Secretarial or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
If you believe you have what it takes, please mail your complete resume together with a non-returnable recent photograph, stating current and expected salary, contact telephone number to:
EQUITY TRUST (LABUAN) LIMITED
P.O. BOX 80148
87011 LABUAN F.T.
Closing date: 3 August 2007