- Involve in Business Developement Activities that are designed to acheive corporate objectives for our products and services for the housing and property sector, local government agencies etc.
- Participate actively in marketing plans and continuously pursue business opportunities towards increasing market share and its growth
- Assist in reviewing marketing programmers and strategies constantly to increase its effectiveness in ensuring objectives are met
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others), Quantity Survey, Sales / Marketing or equivalent.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Applicants with 2 years of working experience related to Sales and Marketing of property, construction and industrial products or building materials will be given preference. FRESH GRADUATES will also be considered and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with contract management experience who are seeking a change to a marketing and sales environment and believe it is a right choice are encouraged to apply
- Computer literate
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to conduct presentations and negotiation with confidence to senior management level
- MUST have good command of languages (spoken & written) i.e. BAHASA MALAYSIA and ENGLISH
- Strong leadership qualities with a matured look, resourceful and enjoys working with people and is a team player
- Able to liase with relevant authorities, contractors, developers, consultants and Government agencies etc. Training will be provided in this aspect.
BUMIPUTRA MALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
A very attractive remuneration that commensurate with experience and challenging career awaits the successful candidate. Provision of Allowances covering car maintenance, petrol, parking and toll, hand phone is inclusive. Interested candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume, stating their current and expected salary and enclosing a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Chuan Huat Resources Berhad
P.O. BOX 6061, Pudu, 55700 Kuala Lumpur