- Responsible for the Profit & Loss of the Branch.
- Direct and control the branch in order to maintain and increase operational efficiency and profit maximization.
- Develop annual consumer and business deposit goals and customer retention goals.
- Establish and implement an annual branch sales and marketing plan to achieve targeted goals.
- Responsible & accountable for branch performance on audit and compliance in line with the Bank’s policy, standard and procedures and other regulatory requirements.
- A recognised Degree or Professional qualification in any disciplines.
- At least 5 years experience in managing a branch outlet in a financial institution.
- High leadership skills that can always bring out the best in people.
- A “people-person”, and thrive on forging enduring relationships with customers, pears & subordinates.
- A sales oriented person with proven track record.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing date : 31st July 2007.