- To do research, analyse, plan, coordinate , execute and monitor initiatives of departments reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- To provide continuous support and follow-up with internal and external parties on projects managed by the department.
- To perform financial and data analyses.
- To prepare management reports and presentation slides.
- To prepare and administer budget.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Accounting/Finance [good in Mathematics and English (spoken & written)].
- Preferred 1 or 2 years working experience in finance/sales management/project management preferably in the financial services/insurance/banking/asset management industry.
- Good computer skills - excellent use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Proactive, resourceful, analytical and have a good appetite to work with statistics and figures.
- Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure and deliver assignments at very short notice.
Interested candidates are encourage to apply online.
52 & 54 Jalan SS21/39
Fax : 60-3-77265088